In today’s tabloid-obsessed era, audiences might have anticipated Dirty John: The Betty Broderick Story as yet another paper-thin portrayal of a “woman gone mad” saga allotted for easy-bake summer entertainment.
- Harper's BAZAAR - By Candice Frederick
- Harper's BAZAAR - By Bianca Betancourt
• Photographer Phil Poynter shared a stunning new portrait of Princess Beatrice for an issue of indie magazine Chaos SixtyNine. • The princess donned a simple, chic black button-down blouse for the portrait
- Harper's BAZAAR - By Jenna Rosenstein
There's good and bad beauty news to report. The bad news: after more than a decade, everyone's favorite facial cleansing brush company, Clarisonic, just announced it will cease operations in September.
- Harper's BAZAAR - By Chelsey Sanchez
• In partnership with the NAACP and through her foundation, BeyGOOD, Beyoncé will be awarding $10,000 grants to Black-owned small businesses in an effort to mitigate negative effects of "recent events."
- Harper's BAZAAR - By Erica Gonzales
• The newest book from Kevin Kwan, author of Crazy Rich Asians, will be adapted into a movie. • Titled Sex and Vanity, the novel was released on June 30 and is considered a modern retelling of A Room a